A Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund has been established for patients with Dravet syndrome that have been impacted by natural and other significant disaster events. Families that are members of the DSF Family Network may apply for a $500 Visa card or Amazon E-card to be used however needed (must be a member of DSF Family Network to apply)
Rules for submittal:
- A natural or significant disaster is defined as, “any event or force of nature that has catastrophic consequences, such as an avalanche, earthquake, forest fire, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, and volcanic eruption.”
- Applications must be submitted within 90 days of the occurrence of the natural disaster.
- The program is open to U.S. residents only, who are a member of the DSF Family Network.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application on their own, no third-parties are permitted to submit on behalf of another person or family. Applications submitted by third-parties will be immediately disqualified.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-serve basis, please allow 5-7 days for review.
If you are unsure if your application meets criteria or if you have any questions, please email Jamie.