Learn more about the 24 Hour World Time Trial Championship
WTTC Fun Facts:
- Borrego Springs, CA – Located in Southern California Anza-Borrego Desert
- 60 metal sculptures by Ricardo Brecada
- 6, 12 & 24 Hour Race (Dan will be racing for 24)
- 95 Participants in 24 Hour Solo Race (77 Men & 18 Women representing 14 different countries)
- Overall race record set by Christoph Strasser in 2018 (567.6 miles)
- 2019 winner, Andy Jackson, completed 528.0 miles, which is approximate amount by the winner over the last several years.
- High temps will likely still be in the 90s with lows in the high 60s-low 70s with no rain expected this time of year (Good thing Dan loves the dry dessert heat!)
- Race takes place on a mostly flat, 18-mile scenic loop, where racers will ride for 24 hours
- Why WTTC??… It’s a qualifier for @Raceaccrossamerica which Dan will be racing in 2024!