There are a variety of events that can be designed for an adult evening out that are filled with both fun and fundraising to benefit DSF. There is no end to the possibilities, so you can turn your passions and interests into a unique fundraising event. Event coordinators have held casino nights, galas, dances, and trivia events. In many cases, several families in a region have formed a planning committee for a larger event such as this to ease the workload.
You can become a change-maker in your community, raising both funds and awareness. By hosting an evening event for DSF, you gain access to:
- A personalized event portal
- Helpful resources such as event templates, letters, and sponsorship materials
- The support of our Campaign Director, who will support you throughout your fundraising efforts
- The DSF Staff who will attend and execute your event so you can also enjoy the evening
- Branded DSF materials, brochures, and signage for your event
Click below to see an overview of what event coordinators are responsible for and what we do to help.
We think you will find it to easy and fun to plan an event with our assistance!