Mark your calendar for Monday, November 23 at 12:00 PM EST!
Dravet Syndrome and Caregiving: Your Voices Heard and Answered
We are excited to announce a new live, interactive, virtual education program created for caregivers of children or adults with Dravet Syndrome. This program will air live on Monday, November 23 at 12:00 PM EST on RareDiseaseLive and will feature a panel of experts as they discuss and address the following topics:
- Services and resources that can help address challenges in providing care for children and adults with Dravet syndrome
- Promoting awareness of Dravet syndrome, from early childhood throughout on symptoms and burden of disease
- Harnessing positive coping mechanisms after your child is diagnosed with Dravet syndrome
- Recognizing the impact of Dravet syndrome diagnosis on immediate family and relatives
- Evaluating treatment options for Dravet syndrome with your child’s health care provider
- Collaborating with health care teams to ensure smooth transition from pediatric to adult health care
- Adopting strategies to address caregiver burden
Do you have any specific questions you would like the expert panel to discuss like during the program? Click here to submit them to the Q-Board today.
Be sure to save your virtual seat today!