Rules for submittal:
- A natural or significant disaster is defined as, “any event or force of nature that has catastrophic consequences, such as an avalanche, earthquake, forest fire, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, and volcanic eruption.” Funds are not available at this time in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. DSF understands most of our families will be going through significant hardships in the coming weeks and months due to the economic burden of COVID-19 including job losses, revenue losses, small business closure, childcare expenses, investment and savings losses, and medical expenses related to prevention and/or treatment. We will update the Relief Fund eligibility rules as the situation evolves, hoping to use the small amount of resources available to help those in our community most in need. We appreciate your patience and understanding as this disaster affects every member of our community in some significant way.
- Applications must be submitted within 90 days of the occurrence of the natural disaster.
- The program is open to U.S. residents only, who are a member of the DSF Family Network.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application on their own, no third-parties are permitted to submit on behalf of another person or family. Applications submitted by third-parties will be immediately disqualified.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-serve basis, please allow 5-7 days for review.
If you are unsure if your application meets criteria or if you have any questions, please email Jamie.