YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED! DSF is offering a lot of great opportunities for education, advocacy, and support. We’re also expanding our support to the entire community, beyond just our support groups.
- Every Friday from through June 28, we will feature guest blogs by parents sharing their family’s journey with Dravet syndrome. Read and share.
- Join Nicole Villas, DSF Scientific Director, on June 25 for an interactive webinar to learn about the importance of the patient voice in research. Register now.
- Join us for a week of interactive education and awareness leading up to Dravet Awareness Day on June 23. Each day we will feature one hour live sessions at 8pm ET on our public Facebook page on topics that are important to all of our community members. Can’t join us live? You can go back and watch the videos at any time. View schedule.
- Get Connected with DSF on our social media channels. Then watch each day in the month of June for our Not Today Dravet posts and share to raise awareness!
- Facebook: @DravetSyndromeFoundation
- Twitter: @curedravet
- Instagram: @dravetsyndromefoundation
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4z8dwjuGJc3hMLyGuk8xhw
- Add a Dravet Syndrome Foundation Facebook Frame to your profile picture to help raise awareness. Learn how.