Join us on June 24-26, 2021!
Research and new treatments continue to move forward in the field of Dravet syndrome. With the postponement of our 2020 event due to the pandemic, we wanted to offer a virtual learning opportunity to bridge the gap until we can meet again in person next year at Cook Children’s Medical Center.
The live presentations at this year’s event will center on new treatments and research. We will also offer an on-demand series of videos on a variety of topics relating to caregiver concerns. Live presentations will be recorded, and those along with our on-demand videos will be available to registered participants through September 30, 2021.
Event highlights include:
- A special 90 minute session for parents on sibling impact, followed by a Q&A with a panel of adult sibs who will share their stories and experiences
- Sessions focused on clinical care
- Sessions focused on the latest in research
- Super Siblings Sessions for sibs to enjoy an an all-ages movie and a virtual Escape Room Challenge
- Virtual lounges on Friday and Saturday evening, where conference attendees can join to chat with old friends and make new friends
- Live Q&A sessions with industry partners to learn about new products and upcoming trials
- A virtual totebag, with important resources and information important to the Dravet syndrome community
Please email Mary Anne
with any questions on this year’s event. We hope to see you there!