PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
- The cost to attend the conference for a family is $200. This includes one individual attending conference sessions at one time (Conference Pass Sharing is available), as well as the entire family attending the evening social events. Super Sibling Camp is not included in the family registration fee, however if your child is unable to attend due to financial hardship, limited scholarships are available. Email email@example.com for details.
- We will once again offer conference pass sharing for families. Two parents or a parent and caregiver may share one conference registration if they are taking turns caring for a Dravet child onsite. Only one person per pass will be permitted in sessions at any one time. YOU MUST LIST THE NAME of the individual you are sharing a pass with at the time of registration.
- Please register each person below who will be attending social events only. For members in your party who are not attending the conference sessions but will be attending the evening social events with you, please include their information when purchasing your registration so that we have accurate numbers for catering.
- All CME/CNE sessions will be held on Friday, June 19, 2020. The cost for professionals participating in the CME course that is offered is $125 for CME credits and $60 for CNE credits.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellation requests received on or before May 22, 2020, are refundable, subject to a $50 administrative fee. Cancellation requests received after May 22, 2020 are nonrefundable. Exceptions may be made for family emergencies and are at the discretion of the organizations. No-shows at the 2020 Family & Professional Conference are not eligible for a refund.