PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
- The cost to attend conference sessions for a family member/caregiver or lay person is $200 for the entire event or $100 to attend for one day.
- The cost for professionals participating in the CME course that is offered is $250 for the entire event or $125 to attend for one day.
- Please register each person below who will be coming to the conference and/or social events. For members in your party who are not attending the conference but will be attending the evening social events with you, please register them as “Adult (meals only)”, so that we have accurate numbers for catering.
- We will once again offer conference pass sharing for families. Two parents or a parent and caregiver may share one conference registration if they are taking turns caring for a Dravet child onsite. Only one person per pass will be permitted in sessions at any one time. YOU MUST LIST THE NAME of the individual you are sharing a pass with at the time of registration.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellation requests received on or before June 22nd are refundable, subject to a $50 administrative fee. Cancellation requests received after June 22nd, are nonrefundable. Exceptions may be made for family emergencies and are at the discretion of the organizations. No-shows at the 2018 Family & Professional Conference are not eligible for a refund.