We hope you will join us as a supporter at DSF’s Annual Campaign and help us achieve our fundraising goal of $100,000.
There are 2 easy ways you can give today:
Please know that our community is sincerely grateful to those who have supported our mission over the years. It is your continued dedication that accounts for what DSF has accomplished:
- Over $4.9M awarded in Dravet-specific research grants and postdoctoral fellowships
- Over $176K in patient assistance grants to date
- Hosted our 11th annual Research Roundtable
- Creation of new resources for siblings & parents
- Approval of an ICD-10 code for Dravet syndrome
- Addition of Research Coordinator to oversee research priorities
Thank you for making us a priority in your giving this year and for sending a message of hope to those living with Dravet syndrome. Every gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference for our community. We hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible gift today.
If you are unable to make a financial gift at this time, you can still support DSF by setting up a personal fundraiser on Facebook during this season of giving and help us meet our goal.