We hope you will join us as a supporter at DSF’s Annual Campaign and help us achieve our fundraising goal of $175,000.
There are 2 easy ways you can give today:
Please know that our community is sincerely grateful to those who have supported our mission over the years. It is your continued dedication that accounts for what DSF has accomplished:
- Over $4.6M awarded in Dravet-specific research grants and postdoctoral fellowships
- Hosted our 10th annual Research Roundtable
- 3rd Annual Day of Dravet regional workshops for families to learn and connect
- Over $160K in patient assistance grants to date
- Developed advisory panels to connect key community stakeholders
- Educated our community on research involvement
Thank you for making us a priority in your giving this year and for sending a message of hope to those living with Dravet syndrome. Every gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference for our community. We hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible gift today.
If you are unable to make a financial gift at this time, you can still support DSF by setting up a personal fundraiser on Facebook during this season of giving and help us meet our goal.