Each November, DSF challenges you to Dash for Dravet on Turkey Day! Our annual virtual race takes place the week of Thanksgiving, and can be accomplished from any location you choose. You can walk, jog, or roll on the road, on the treadmill, or at the gym. And anyone can participate – young or old, fast or slow – we encourage participants of all ages and ability levels!
Most participants complete their run all at once, but we understand that not everyone is able to complete the 5K distance in one outing. If you need to break up your 5K into multiple segments, so be it. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, while you help raise funds and spread awareness of Dravet syndrome!
Your $30 registration fee includes a custom bib, medal, and adorable DSF Turkey woven patch. Raise $250 or more to also receive your choice of DSF Turkey running socks or a DSF scarf, Thanks to our generosity of our event sponsor, Greenwich Biosciences, all of our event costs are covered and every dollar raised goes directly to DSF!
Join us for our 4th annual race and make it a Thanksgiving tradition for your family – it’s fun and easy!
- Register at www.dashfordravet.org, then set up your personal fundraising page.
- You will recieve a race bib and custom woven DSF Turkey patch.
- Ask your family and friends across the country to join your team and creating their own fundraising page.
- Share your fundraising page via social media and email.
- Raise $100 or more and you can select either DSF Turkey race socks or a DSF scarf!
- Just for fun: Make sure to post a selfie with your family and/or friends during your virtual 5K to help spread awareness and let us know how you are running for! #2019DashforDravet
Register today and help us meet our 2019 goal of raising $25,000 for our research grant program!