- Painting for a Cure for More Moments
- Rock n Roll Marathon Series – become an Everyday Hero!
- Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day – June 23, 2015
- Camp Day for Dravet
- 5K for Dravet
- Luck Be Alexis Tonight
- A Day for Dravet – Braxton’s Fun Run, Walk & 5K
- DSF Trivia Night
- Boogie with Brenna
- DSF Virtual Half-Marathon – Run for Research
- DSF Steps Toward A Cure – Family Events, Walks & 5K Series
- DSF Steps Toward A Cure – RACRE Series Half-Marathons
- 2016 DSF Biennial Family and Professional Conference
- 2016 DSF Butterfly Bash
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, DSF is able to fund cutting-edge research that brings hope and the potential for change and improvement to individuals and families dealing with Dravet syndrome and associated epilepsies. If you are passionate about our cause, there are several ways you can help. Whether you host a private event, participate in Steps Toward A Cure, or attend DSF’s Butterfly Bash, you can have fun and help Dravet Syndrome Foundation!