- DSF Steps Toward A Cure – Family Events, Walks & 5K Series
- DSF Steps Toward A Cure – RACRE Series Half-Marathons
- 2016 DSF Butterfly Bash
- 2016 DSF Biennial Family and Professional Conference
- Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day – June 23, 2015
- A Day for Dravet – Braxton’s Fun Run, Walk & 5K
- Camp Day for Dravet
- 5K for Dravet
- Elsa Graham’s 5K for Dravet
- Luck Be Alexis Tonight
- DSF Virtual Half-Marathon – Run for Research
- Rock n Roll Marathon Series – become an Everyday Hero!
- DSF Trivia Night
- Boogie with Brenna
- 2015 DSF Annual Campaign
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, DSF is able to fund cutting-edge research that brings hope and the potential for change and improvement to individuals and families dealing with Dravet syndrome and associated epilepsies. If you are passionate about our cause, there are several ways you can help. Whether you host a private event, participate in Steps Toward A Cure, or attend DSF’s Butterfly Bash, you can have fun and help Dravet Syndrome Foundation!