- 2016 Banding Together for Dravet
- 2016 A Day for Dravet – Burn for Brax!
- 2016 DSF Biennial Family and Professional Conference
- 2016 Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day – June 23
- 2016 Steps Toward A Cure – Family Events, Walks & 5K Series
- 2016 RACRE Series Half-Marathons
- 2016 Camp Day for Dravet
- 2016 5K for Dravet
- Elsa Graham’s 5K for Dravet
- Luck Be Alexis Tonight
- 2016 DSF Virtual Half-Marathon – Race for Research
- 2016 Dash for Dravet on Turkey Day!
- 2016 Rock n Roll Marathons – become an Everyday Hero!
- Boogie with Brenna
- 2015 DSF Annual Campaign
- 2016 DSF Butterfly Bash
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, DSF is able to fund cutting-edge research that brings hope and the potential for change and improvement to individuals and families dealing with Dravet syndrome and associated epilepsies. If you are passionate about our cause, there are several ways you can help. Whether you host a private event, participate in Steps Toward A Cure, or attend DSF’s Butterfly Bash, you can have fun and help Dravet Syndrome Foundation!
Contact Mary Annewith any questions.